At Marco’s Car Wash, we understand how important it is that you keep your vehicle in excellent repair at all times. We’re here to help. In addition to offering professional auto detailing, we also offer many auto repair services. Our goal is to help you make weekends spent maintaining your vehicle a thing of the past. When you’re in need of trusted auto repair work, the mechanics at Marco’s Car Wash can take care of your troubles. We’ll diagnose your vehicle problem and find the best solution to prevent future issues.
Auto Repair Services Offered
We offer the following auto repair services and many more:
- North Carolina State Inspections
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Checks
- Tire Rotation
- Headlight Replacement
- Headlight Cleaning and Restoration
- Auto Brake Repair
- Belts and Hoses
- CV Axles
- Auto Diagnostics
- Water Pump Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Radiator Repair
- Auto Electrical Repair
- Auto A/C Repair
- Auto Maintenance
We Don’t Cut Corners When It Comes To Auto Repairs
Keeping your vehicle in smooth, running condition starts with the auto repair shop you choose. Marco’s Car Wash & Lube strives to keep your vehicle operating as it should, and performing top-notch auto repairs when needed. Our mechanics handle preventive auto maintenance jobs such as fluid checks, and full scale repair work too. When your vehicle needs a repair or some TLC, our shop delivers the best service for a reasonable price. We’re proud to be a part of the Winston-Salem, NC community and we look forward to our continued service for the region.
Minor Auto Repair Work
Marco’s Car Wash & Lube offers a variety of auto repair services to keep your vehicle running smoothly. Taking your car to a dealership for repairs can be costly. By choosing our shop for minor auto repairs, you can save a fortune on vehicle work.
Take a look at the minor auto repair services we offer to our Winston-Salem, NC customers.
- Ball Joints
- Water Pumps
- Bulb Replacement
- Accessory Belt Replacement
- Starters – We use Car Quest, NAPA & AC Delco Starters
- Check Engine Lights
- ABS Light (Excluding European Vehicles)
- Air Bags (Excluding European Vehicles)
- Tire Rotations
- Head Light Cleaning & Restoration
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Wire Replacement
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Air Filter Replacement
- Bottle of Fuel Injector Cleaner
Safety Inspections: $13.60
Emission Inspections: $30.
We charge an additional $10 for Inspections on vehicles with Tinted Windows.
We service Foreign & Domestic Cars, Trucks & SUV’s.
We replace your brake parts with well-manufactured parts. We have tried many different brands and find these to be durable & affordable.
- Pads- We use Akebono (OEM Supplier) & Duralast Gold
- Rotors – We use Parts Plus & Wagner Rotors
- Brake Drums
- Brake Shoes – We use Evolution Brake Shoes
- Caliper Replacements – (We use Car Quest & AC Delco parts)
- Semi Synthetic Oil Changes: 5w30, 5w20 & 10w30 $40.
- 0W20 Synthetic Oil Changes: $47
(Most commonly used in new Cars, SUV’s & Trucks)
- 5 quarts with a Normal Spin On Filter
- GM Dexos $47
- Mobile 1 Full Synthetic $70
- Canister Filters Extra (Price Depend on Make And Model)